Find Your Zen: Day 2
May 15, 2020 | The Key to Success... | 1 Comment|
More Ways to Find Your Zen
- Rise early: Rise early and start your day sooner. It allows you some free time to collect yourself, contemplate, the day ahead, and stay connected to your inner self. You can use this time for deep breathing, prayer, yoga, meditation, or any other method you feel calms your soul.
- Practice deep breathing: Deep breathing balances your nervous system and is transformative in an amazing way. Inhale slowly, pause, and hold your breath for a beat. Then exhale slowly and controlled, with another pause before your next inhale. This breathing exercise will bring energy and love to every cell in your body.
- Take a shower: Massage your body with almond oil and take a short rest. Then indulge in a hot shower and feel your body relax. You will feel refreshed and your senses revitalized the second you step out of the shower. This practice will prepare you to effectively handle the stress of daily life.
- Be kind to yourself: Feeling ashamed or guilty of past actions can really bring down your morale and make you feel low. Forgiving yourself, on the other hand, can promote good and positive vibes. Try to forgive yourself more often to feel loved and uplifted.
- Positive words: What we say has a profound impact on our feelings and the people around us. Affirming and positive words promote good mutual feelings and surround you with positive energy. Reclaim your love and energy by using positive words.
- Incorporating these tips and steps into your life can help you live a happier and more peaceful life in the midst of all the chaos in the world around you.
Great content! Keep up the good work!